These egg muffins are my saving grace this semester! I feel like my life is a little like a kitchen sink…a little bit of everything gets thrown in! On Sundays I make a batch of egg muffins and heat up two of them each morning, it’s thanks to these babies that I eat breakfast.
They’re also a great way to get rid of leftover meat and veggies you have in the fridge! Mine usually have everything…except the kitchen sink. 😉 When I re-heat them I like to cut them up and throw some avocado on top, maybe a little drizzle of Trader Joe’s balsamic glaze. You know, just to be fancy on a weekday.
Kitchen Sink Egg Muffins
- 6 eggs
- Cooked veggies (onions, sautéed spinach, green onion, tomatoes, artichoke, etc)
- Meat (optional) – I like to brown a couple of diced chicken sausages. You could also add cooked bacon, leftover ham, etc!
- 3 TBSP Coconut Milk
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsps mixed seasoning (I use a pesto seasoning blend, you could use whatever your favorite seasoning with eggs is)
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare 12 muffin cups (I’m a huge fan of these)!
- Beat eggs together with coconut milk. Stir in garlic, seasoning, veggies and meat!
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until tops turn golden.
These keep well in the fridge for 1-2 weeks! Enjoy!